EVERYBODY MUST LOVE TONKA! HAHA!

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT GIRL FROM THE PIC !!!
Amm, I just don't know why she is so obsessed with me. I thought that you stopped with making your life so poor. And by this way I want ask you, HOW IS ANDREA JAKUBOVOVA?! :D and other your fakes yeah. HAHA! People show me some fake pictures of chat HAHH. POOR LITTLE GIRL :3 anyway you make me fun. but okii. That your skype "VikaKisa".. amm, and yes, YOURS,not mine. Why are you laught to that "VikaKisa" and now you put that name on Skype? 

(for people which don't know about what I'm talking right now visit this post - HATERS GONNA HATE

This is another my post about you, and I'm stupid because of that HAHAH. omg. "She is stupid like a dick".. I wont say anything about this, you are so poor. And big kiss for your mum which gives a shit about you, she's only one believe me:)) and kiss for you from VIKA KISA! funny,ha? HAHAHAHAH. OMG POOR POOR POOR.

And this is and about TONKA SYKES. Enough:)


ENJOY IN PIC HAHA:3