There is some fake blog name ; http://vikulyavolkova.. and that person hates me so much haha. But that person isn't so smart. Last photo have some secret and I will prove something with that :)
Take a look; (in that corner is my facebook link vetrova . veronika, and I put it 'coz I wanna show you who steal pictures from who. I don't have so much time for fights with that person, I have my own life. It's wierd because when I told to everybody my real name that blog is made :) Photo without link is on my second twitter on which I put just photo, name; " VikaKisa " and my instagram.
There is more mistakes by this person who made that blog. Her russian lenq. is really bad so she must use google translator which is more bad than her HAHA. If you wanna take a look on more mistakes. Google tr. really can be help sometimes, but SOMETIMES bitchy. "You totally shitty" haahah - why you describe your self? Nvm. Guys, enjoy. "фake" hahaha oh baby. in Russia we use "Фейк" :)

27. avgust,12 - (Photo Number One) DELETED! When I put here "Picture without my link is on other webs" she stole it again. HAHA, hun, You Totally Shitty. HAHA :*
Public Facebook Account; Veronika Vetrova
