You see?! I dont' want that everyone can see my old pics so I protected some albums. If you ask me, just fakes want have all pictures and that's proof of them :') poor.
Now, I have pics with some albums too see some pictures. (:

That pictures which are in red framework are reason why I made this blog. And what you say now?! I really can't realise why some people hates me (but they don't know me). Take you pretty eyes on this pics and whach them ! I hope you are happy now :$ Such I nice person,ha? Yupp.

Other pics from same album (Can I be all you need)

I protected this album just because some people think they must comment every photo, and I really hate notifications. Pictures you can see on my other web's. :)

And one old album which was so little time on my facebook. And that's the reason why some fakes don't have this pictures. If you want some of them just tell me, I will send it to you HAHA.
If you want see some pics from protected albums (pictures #1) tell me and I will unlock them for you for little time. No problem :)
